- Full analogue circuitry with an increased voltage, which ensures functionality without distortion with switchable volume and tone parameters.
- Photo element instead of potentiometer, which ensures smaller resistance to motion (thanks to that, the smaller effort allows you to operate the pedal faster) and allows greater reliability.
- Click less TRUE BYPASS circuit that is based on photo resistors.
- Two backlighted indicators (on the left and right side of the wah-wah) visualising active mode of the wah-wah effect (yellow colour) to make it easy for you to find the wah-wah on a dark stage.
- Regulation of the resistance to motion force.
- Powder coated case and stainless steel elements.
- Dimensions: (depth x width x height) 250 x 99 x 85 mm, weight - 1,4 kg.
- Power supply "switching off function" that protect accidental battery discharging after unplugging your cable Jack IN connector (WW-1 version).
- 9V supply from a battery or the regulated adapter (9 V DC, 10 mA consumption).